The Kenya High had its beginnings in 1910 when a co-educational school called ‘the Nairobi European School’ began in buildings designed for police Barracks. In 1931 the boys were separated from the girls. In 1935, the school was renamed ‘The European Girls Secondary School’ and had its first Headmistress, Miss Kerby appointed. It was renamed to ‘The Kenya High School’ upon independence in 1963.
To provide holistic and quality education for service to God and Humanity.
A Center for educational excellence and training.
Servire est Regnare
OUR CORE VALUES
Confidence and Gracefulness
Unity and Service
The School is a public boarding girl’s high school located in Kileleshwa in Nairobi, Kenya.
Fees and Account No.
For enquiries on fee structure Download here or contact the school Principals Office for fee structure and account number.
The school consistently performs well in national secondary exams
To get information concerning the school performance and KCSE results kindly contact the school principal using the contacts below.
Mandera Road, Kileleshwa
Mobile Phone number: +254724253920