To update KNEC cp2 status follows the steps below:
1. Use your smart phone to get on to your browser (chrome/ Google)
2. Type ‘KNEC cp2’ and search.
3. There will be a dialogue box pop up that requires you to enter your username and password.
4. Input your phone number starting with 2547…….on the username box.
5. Input your password on the password box.
In cases you have forgotten your password, below the dialogue box there are two prompts of ‘creating account and forgot password’.
Press the ‘forgotten password’ and follow the instructions.
If you have followed the instructions properly, a message with a password and username will be sent from Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC).
If you don’t have an account, you will press the create account one.