Courses offered at Bomet Teachers’ Training College:
- Certificate in Early Childhood and Development (Early Childhood and Development)
- Proficiency Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education (ECDE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education (Early Childhood Development)
- Primary Teacher Education Certificate (P1)
- Diploma in Special Needs Education (Special Needs)
BOMET TTC LOCATION
Bomet Teachers’ Training College is located in Bomet Town, Bomet County; within the Rift Valley Region of Kenya.
BOMET TTC APPLICATION FORM & INTAKES REQUIREMENTS
Intakes for new students to Bomet TTC usually occur in August/September, every year.
Fees varies per programme, for details on fees and account number concerning Bomet teachers training, kindly contact the admissions office.
BOMET TTC COURSES APPLICATION PROCEDURE VIA THE KUCCPS STUDENT PORTAL
This is the main procedure through which you can file your application.
- Applications are made online at the Kenya Universities & Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS)’s website: on specified dates when the site is announced open for applications. However, students who miss this dates may apply directly to the College.
- Applicants who sat for KCSE in 2011 and previous years and have not benefitted from any Government Sponsorship are also eligible to apply.
If you did not manage to get placement via KUCCPS, then you still can get one via the TTC. Simply contact the TTC for direct admission.