The teacher services commission, TSC, expects all registered teachers to update their teacher profiles online at https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke .
TSC has requested teachers to add details they have not provided at the time of registration or confirming whether the existing details are legal.
Teacher profiles created during registration, have never been updated by individual teachers and this will provide the opportunity to add or remove some information from their profiles.
The deadline for the process is not yet open but sources indicate April 30, 2021 as a possible deadline. More details about the deadline will be sent later, once verified by the blackboard news team.
To update your teacher profile, click here and follow the procedure provided.
You need the following items to keep the process going
1. ID or Passport in pdf
2. KRA PIN certificate in pdf.
3. Passport Photo- (All in one pdf)
4. Kenya Certificate of Basic Education (KCPE) in pdf
5. Kenya Certificate of Higher Education (KCSE) in pdf
6. Your certificate from a tertiary institution; Diploma, Degree or PGDE in pdf
7. Affidavit (in the event of a variation in your name on your documents) in pdf.
You also need to have the details below
S/N Basic Detail
1. ID No/Passport
2. Other Names (Optional)
3. First Name
5. KRA Pin
7. Date of Birth
9. Mobile Number
11. Home County
12. Home Sub county
17. Impairment type
18. Permanent Post Address
19. Permanent Post Code
20. Permanent Town
21. Current Post Address
22. Current Post Code
23. Current Town