Teachers were instructed by their employer Teacher Services commission (TSC) to open up new emails.
TSC gave a maximum of 90-days for teachers to activate their e-mails. The registration ends on April 30, 2021, when no email renewals will be accepted for current teachers.
The compliant teacher category simply did not foresee the importance of receiving the TSC email address provided, but the TSC Secretariat already had their e-mails.
In addition, no one questioned why TSC opted for Microsoft or Microsoft office365 views.
Microsoft outlook365 is very different and advanced compared to other email platforms like yahoo and Gmail.
Microsoft office365 features include;
- One drive for cloud storage of documents
Looking at those features, one can easily judge the purpose of the TSC by those emails after 30.
Purpose of the TSC e-mails in offices365
- Digital integration
- Course notes
- Work plans
- Completion of TPAD also requires permanent proof, which is the only exception
- Outlook365 can save a large number of people like teachers.
Teachers will include the following in their e-mails in their offices365;
1. Daily lesson notes used and accompanying lesson plans. These will be uploaded daily in the notebook.
2. Any questions, cats and tests provided with their marking schemes. This will be downloaded under the Forms form.
3. Meeting schedule.
4. Minutes of meetings are held.
5. Student progress records and cat test marks. These will be loaded in progress
Videos for ICT integration. This will be uploaded under stream.
6. Report sharing is sway.
7. Tasks for group work will be uploaded under groups
8. Classroom streaming video. Videos will be downloaded under the videos.
9. Operational strategies