The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 500 posts (191 posts for primary schools and 309 for secondary schools) for teachers on contract renewable for three (3) years upto the age of 65 to fill vacancies in Garisa, Wajir, Mandera and Lamu counties.
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens from Mandera, Wajir or Garissa counties.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service
Commission Act 2012.
- Must be holders of P1 Certificate (for vacancies in primary schools)
- Must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate (for vacancies in Secondary schools)
All interested candidates who meet the required qualifications should make their applications online through TSC Website https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke so as to be received not later than Tuesday, 30th June, 2020.
To download pdfs for TSC advertised vacancies in primary and post primary institutions click here
Successful applicants will be paid salary and benefits as per agreed contract.” Reads the content of the circular.